The Town of Geneva Work Force Manager is the chief administrator of the Town and is appointed by the Geneva Town Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities:
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Work Force Manager also works to develop the Town's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region along with other City and County officials, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from the Town Council.